Platform access, including:
- Support and training
- Unlimited users per organisation
- Unlimited recipe analysis with all nutrition and health claims displayed
- 100g & single portion information displayed
- Effects of cooking on weight and nutrient content all automated
- Nutrition and health claims displayed for every ingredient
- Faceted searching for ingredients and recipes
- Your own exclusive ingredient and recipe database
- Allergens displayed
- Regulatory nutrition labeling
- QUID % displayed
- Full nutritional science displayed along with EFSA health claims
And much much more….. starting @ £1,250 per annum
Accelerate (access 1 million + foodies!) – POA
- Qualify your foods to be featured on CheckYourFood.com, our Universal Health Benefit platform
- Engage a core audience in the health benefits of your foods
- Enable a qualified audience to access the potential of your food
Acccelerate exposure via the respected CheckYourFood channels to consumers (Google, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, blogging, newsletters, featured articles, featured interviews, food communities and many more…)
Our policy on all consultancy services is to provide the client with an accurate costing, delivery schedule and specification for the client to agree prior to any work being carried out.
In the event of the need for a re-specification/re-costing during the work this would also be agreed between the client and the CheckYourFood Group before being carried out.
All consultancy services – charges starting @ £75 per hour.
The CheckYourFood science team will engage in any area of nutritional science research as directed by the client, and will provide the client with fully referenced documentation of the findings after an agreed period of research time.
Unique ingredient tracking
On instruction from the client the CheckYourFood Group will look to find the most accurate nutritional analysis of any ingredient required by the client that is not currently on the platform. If appropriate data is found this ingredient will be added to the client’s exclusive database of ingredients.
Focused ingredient analysis
The CheckYourFood Group can arrange for ‘focused’ ingredient analysis based on the most likely nutrients that will qualify for claims to be made.
Powerful general health claims
The CheckYourFood Group can prepare powerful ‘General’ health claims (marketing slogans) to partner the ‘Specific’ health claims the clients product has qualified for. The CheckYourFood Group will also seek Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) advice and approval on general health claims.
Labeling is key to successful promotion. The CheckYourFood Group can advise on creative approaches to the most engaging and compliant labeling.
Exclusive new claim applications
The CheckYourFood Group can carry out an initial investigation into the required evidence, and advise the client on viability before moving towards preparing a health claim and submitting it. Initial investigations are generally set at 21 hours of research time.
Subsequent to the findings of an initial investigation, if the client wishes to move forward towards a claim submission, the CheckYourFood Group will provide an accurate costing and delivery schedule to be agreed prior to further work commencing.
The client may request any other service not outlined here from the CheckYourFood Group and we will advise the client on viability and costings, or make alternative recommendations.